These visual art bell ringers are a perfect way to start class. Give students something to do as soon as they walk in the door! A companion workbook is included, print it, bind it and give it to your students and they are good to go! Great for use in the classroom or distance learning, there are 45 prompts and 5 blanks that can be edited using TpT Easel. The entire set will last a second 9 weeks, perfect for middle school classrooms.
- 45 Page Presentation PDF (Google Slides version of this)
- 21 Page (45 Prompt) Companion Workbook for use with bell ringers
- Bell Ringer Completion/Scoresheet for both workbook and slides
- Easel Activity with blanks for your own bell ringers
Each day of the week is a different kind of prompt:
- Monday: Elements of Art Vocabulary
- Tuesday: Imagination Workouts
- Wednesday: Art History
- Thursday: Reflection
- Friday: Drawing based on a photograph
All photos/artwork were licensed through Freepik or Pixabay by Sabrina Wingren, A Space to Create Art, LLC. ©2022 A Space to Create Art, LLC..