The Little Old Lady Who Wasn’t Afraid of Anything Collaborative Poster and Writing ActivitiesRegular price $5.00 Save $-5.00
This collaborative mural, writing and art activities are intended to complement/supplement the Fall Children's book “The Little Old Lady Who Wasn’t Afraid of Anything,” by Linda Williams. This is a great way to teach essential ELA skills in a fun and creative way. Students to work together to create a large collaborative poster of the book “The Little Old Lady Who Wasn’t Afraid of Anything," then create a book with their own surprise ending.
*ELA activities* teach students about character traits, sequencing, comprehension, summarizing and culminate with creating their own surprise ending mini-booklet. The finished poster and art activities make for great fall classroom decorations.
- 36 Piece Collaborative Poster
- Characterization of Little Old Lady coloring sheet with Text evidence activities
- Main idea with text evidence
- Sequencing activity
- Comprehension Questions/Answers for The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything
- Pumpkin face drawing activity
- Cut and paste scarecrow activity
- Scarecrow guided drawing art activity
- Stick puppet drawings (for younger students)
- Write your own surprise ending story project (for older students)
- Sequence planing sheet
- Story worksheet
- Illustration of of story ending
- Mini Booklet template, guide and folding instructions
Common Core Standards:
RL 2.1, RL 2.2, RL 2.3, RL 2.4, RL 2.5, RL 2.6, RL 3.1, RL 3.2, RL 3.3, RL 3.4, RL 3.5,
RL 3.6, RL 3.7, RL 3.8
I appreciate any feedback on my resources and am always looking for ways to make them more useful!
©2019 A Space to Create Art, LLC. All rights reserved.