Principles of Design Escape Room- Visual Art Digital Escape RoomRegular price $8.00 Save $-8.00
This Principles of Design digital escape room is a full 360° escape room that introduces your students to Principles of Design in a fun and engaging way. Students navigate through the virtual room to learn and solve clues for seven of the nine Principles of Design. The setup: The hottest new visual art class is finally open, and it's on your schedule! You arrive in the classroom and are excitedly talking to your friends when suddenly the room is plunged into darkness and you hear the door slam! What is happening? Why are you locked in? You must follow the principles of design, learn about each, and solve the puzzles in order to escape!
Clicking on the play button the digital escape room will open. Students navigate through the room by clicking and dragging around the virtual art room. Students start the escape by clicking on the red start button. This is the setup for the game and gives the students instructions for how to play. There seven clues and locks included.
- Great for introducing students to the Principles of Design
- Reflect on what students have learned using the digital reflection sheet
- Reinforces logic and reasoning skills
- Student notes and assignment sheets are provided as a TpT EASEL activity.
- Step-by-step teacher instructions with answer key are provided
- Promotes team building, cooperative learning, and deductive reasoning
- Clues include:
- Principle of Pattern & Repetition - Info Card, Video & Pigpen Cipher clue
- Principle of Rhythm - Info Card, Video & Unscramble types clue
- Principle of Contrast & Variety - Info Card, Video & Reveal painting clue
- Principle of Balance - Info Card, Video & Sort asymmetrical, symmetrical and radial balance clue
- Principle of Movement - Info Card, Video & Cryptogram & text message clue
- Principle of Emphasis - Info Card, Video & Wyeth Video & Christina's World Quiz clue
- Principle of Unity - Info Card, Video & Jacob Lawerence painting puzzle clue
Before purchasing, please check to make sure you and your students will be able to use these sites by clicking on the test website link above. It is your responsibility to make sure the links will work before purchasing. Feedback left for technical issues does not reflect the function of this escape room.
©2021 A Space to Create. All rights reserved. Concept, Game Play, and Environment background created by Sabrina Wingren. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or profit in any way from the use of this escape room without permission. This includes sites such as outschool where you are teaching a lesson for profit.