Keith Haring Famous Artist Sketch Notes for Elementary Art - Bubblehead ActivityRegular price $4.00 Save $-4.00
Fun and engaging, these famous artists' bubbleheads and visual art sketchnote activities are made for younger students to learn about famous artists and are easy to use! Students learn about Keith Haring by listening to or reading a short biography, fun facts, and quotes from the artist. Students then color their artist bubblehead, fill out the facts they learned onto the bubblehead background, and finally cut and paste their bubblehead to create a fun three-dimensional piece of art!
What's inside: (See Preview File & Video!)
- Artist biography information sheet made for students grades 1-6.
- Teacher Instruction Sheet
- How-to-Fold Instructional Video Demonstration
- Student Instruction Sheet
- Artist Bubblehead
- Bubblehead notes background
- Link to biography video
- Extra biography worksheet for older students.
- Easel Activity of biography worksheet
Ways to use in the classroom:
- As an introduction to a famous artist and their work.
- Worksheets culminate with students creating a Bubblehead of the featured artist.
- To support other skills such as close reading, writing, and coloring/cutting.
- As a great sub lesson!
Learn more about TpT Credits here:
Artist line art created by A Space to Create Art, LLC. with commercial license. All rights reserved. The term "Art History Bubbleheads" was created by Sabrina Wingren, A Space to Create Art, LLC. Line art of artists' are intended for use in the classroom and may not be used in resources for commercial purposes.
©2021, ©2022 A Space to Create Art. Not intended for resale or sharing on an open/public website without permission.