Monet's Inheritance 360° Digital Escape for Visual ArtRegular price $1.00 Save $-1.00
★ Introduce your students to Claude Monet with this 360° Digital Escape Room!★ Claude Monet's lawyer has contacted you to let you know that he has left a valuable painting to you. However, the painting has been replaced. Your inheritance is carefully hidden somewhere in this Monet gallery and it’s protected by layers of games and puzzles. If you’re clever and quick, you may be able to find the famous painting that he has bequeathed to you! Solve 5 Locks to find your inheritance!
A full step-by-step teacher guide and lesson plan that walks you through the answers to each clue is included. This escape is 100% digital, you and your students must have access to google drive in order to play this escape room. Take a look at the preview video/preview file to get a closer look!
Once in the escape, students will click the red start button. This is the set up for the game and gives the students their first clue to solving the first lock. There are five clues/locks inside plus extras!
Here's what's inside:
- Interactive Digital Escape with 5 puzzles/games (all online)
- Google Forms Lock Page
- A Digital Google Notes Sheet
Step-by-step teacher instructions with answer key are provided
Why teach it?
- It's a perfect activity to use with students before an Impressionism lesson or unit.
- It reinforces logic and reasoning skills
- It promotes classroom team building, cooperative learning, and deductive reasoning
- It's great for e-learning, just post the link to your district platform and they're off to solve the mystery from home! Be sure that you and your student have access to the google drive before playing. Guides are included in teacher notes!
Clues in escape include:
- ★ Anagram Clue: Monet Paintings
- ★ Video: Watch video and answer questions to get clue.
- ★ Jigsaw Puzzle: Complete puzzle to receive clue
- ★ Quiz with Interactive Fun Facts: Complete quiz to open interactive facts.
- ★ Final Clue: Find hidden clue to open the final lock.
Tips for Teachers:
Check your school's website filter before beginning the escape room. You will need access to:
- Google Drive
Before purchasing, please check to make sure you and your students will be able to use these sites by clicking on the test website link above. It is your responsibility to make sure the links will work before purchasing.
I love seeing student artwork! Share yours with me!
Follow me at A Space to Create Art
©2020 A Space to Create Art, LLC.