Acrylic Painting Project - Monochromatic Portraits PaintingRegular price $6.00 Save $-6.00
Students learn how to paint a portrait using color theory. Painting has students paint each part of the portrait in a different color using tints and shades. Once complete students finish the painting by creating a pattern for the background. Monochromatic paintings can be so boring to look at, but these are amazing when finished!Lots of pop and visual interest, students loved painting these!
- 4 Page Lesson Plan with National Standards for grades 8-12; Big ideas, Essential questions, Goals and
- Objectives, instructional Materials, Supplies and detailed process. Also included are Resource links and
- 41 page editable powerpoint
- Color Worksheet Packet
- Pattern Worksheet Packet
- Links to video resources
- Editable Word Rubric
- Examples of student process
- Examples of final student artwork
- Materials list
- National Visual Arts Standards Anchor Standards:
- Anchor Standard #1. Generate and conceptualize artistic ideas and work.
- Anchor Standard #2. Organize and develop artistic ideas and work.
- Anchor Standard #3. Refine and complete artistic work
- Anchor Standard #8. Interpret intent and meaning in artistic work.
- Anchor Standard
I appreciate any feedback on my resources and am always looking for ways to make them more useful!
©2019 A Space to Create Art, LLC. All rights reserved.