Texture Spheres Bundle with Demonstration VideosRegular price $12.50 Sale price $8.00 Save $4.50
More of a unit than a lesson, this introduction to texture, pattern and blending with colored pencil has students create a beautiful textured sphere on a patterned background. Students go through the process of creating textures in graphite and colored pencil and then applying one of each to a practice sphere and creating 6 practice patterns before beginning final art. Students learn about shading and color choices in this comprehensive lesson.
- 4 Page Lesson Plan with National Standards, Big ideas, Goals and Objectives, Final Outcomes, Instructional Materials, Student supplies, Detailed process and Vocabulary as an editable word document.
- 27 page editable power point presentation
- Blending Colored Pencils Video Demonstration (TPT Streaming)
- Shading Texture Spheres Video Demonstration (TPT Streaming)
- Colored Pencil Blending Worksheet
- Texture/Sphere Worksheet
- Pattern Worksheet
- Student Self-Evaluation
Grades 9-12, VA:Cn11.1.HSII: Compare uses of art in a variety of societal, cultural, and historical contexts and make connections to uses of art in contemporary and local contexts.
Grades 9-12, VA:Cr1.1.HSI Use multiple approaches to begin creative endeavors.
Grade 6, VA:Cr1.2.6: Formulate an artistic investigation of personally relevant content for creating art.
Grade 6, VA:Cr2.1.6: Demonstrate openness in trying new ideas, materials, methods, and approaches in making works of art and design.
Grade 7, VA:Cr1.2.7: Develop criteria to guide making a work of art or design to meet an identified goal.
Grade 7, VA:Cr2.1.7: Demonstrate persistence in developing skills with various materials, methods, and approaches in creating works of art or design.
Grade 8, VA:Cr2.1.8: Demonstrate willingness to experiment, innovate, and take risks to pursue ideas, forms, and meanings that emerge in the process of art-making or designing.
©2019 A Space to Create Art