Pattern Landscapes Art LessonRegular price $6.00 Save $-6.00
This project-based Doodle Landscape lesson is a great way to teach students about the Elements of Art. It is fun and easy for every student to be successful. Line, Color, Value, Space and Rhythm and atmospheric perspective are covered.
- 4 Page Lesson Plan with National Standards for grades 6-12; Big idea, Essential questions, Objectives, instructional Materials, Supplies and detailed process. Also included are Resource links, vocabulary and rubric in the form of a student self-evaluation. All editable.
- 33 Page PowerPoint
- Link to movie on Elements and Principles of Design
- Link to movie to use as anticipatory set for Doodles
- Elements Interactive worksheet with key
- Elements of art small cards poster set
- 3 Doodle Starter Idea Sheets (with 12 three step doodle ideas)
- Blank Doodle Starter Sheet to create your own designs for students
- Doodle Thumbnail Worksheet
- Student Self-Evaluation Sheet
- Landscape Thumbnails Worksheet
- Display example
- Vocabulary Key
I appreciate any feedback on my resources and am always looking for ways to make them more useful!
©2019 A Space to Create Art, LLC. All rights reserved.
VA:Cr1.1.HSI Use multiple approaches to begin creative endeavors.
VA:Cr1.2.IIa Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices to plan works of art and design.
VA:Cr1.2.6: Formulate an artistic investigation of personally relevant content for creating art.
VA:Cr2.1.6: Demonstrate openness in trying new ideas, materials, methods, and approaches in making works of art and design.
VA:Cr2.1.7: Demonstrate persistence in developing skills with various materials, methods, and approaches in creating works of art or design.
VA:Cr2.1.8: Demonstrate willingness to experiment, innovate, and take risks to pursue ideas, forms, and meanings that emerge in the process of art-making or designing.
VA:Cn10.1.HSI: Document the process of developing ideas from early stages to fully elaborated ideas.
VA:Re9.1.HSIII: Construct evaluations of a work of art or collection of works based on differing sets of criteria.
High School Art Lesson; Middle School Art Lesson