Introduction to Yayoi Kusama Digital Escape Biography - Middle/High SchoolRegular price $4.00 Save $-4.00
This Yayoi Kusama Mini Escape game is a one-lock escape room that introduces your students to artist Yayoi Kusama in a fun and engaging way. This fully interactive biography game has students read an animated biography of the artist, watch a short video and then play a game to solve the clue and win the escape!
The benefits of this mini-version are that it is perfect for introducing students to the artist before beginning any Kusama art project. It also introduces students to the concept of escape rooms. This escape will be perfect for a 30-40 minute class period, leaving time for students to open computers, link, and learn about the artist.
- Great for introducing students to artist Yayoi Kusama
- Students demonstrate their knowledge through the content-related interactive quiz about the artist.
- A completion phrase is provided to students as proof they completed the escape.
- Step-by-step teacher instructions with answer key are provided
- This project aligns with visual art, visual literacy, informational texts, biography research, nonfiction, and art history.
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Before purchasing, please check to make sure you and your students will be able to use this site by clicking on the test website link above. It is your responsibility to make sure the link will work before purchasing. Feedback left for technical issues does not reflect the function of this escape room.
©2022 A Space to Create. All rights reserved. Concept, Game Play, and Content created by Sabrina Wingren. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or profit in any way from the use of this escape room without permission. This includes sites such as outschool where you are teaching a lesson for profit.