Blinking Dragon Eyes Origami Art LessonRegular price $5.00 Save $-5.00
No physical product will be shipping You will receive a digital download.
This lesson takes students step by step through how to fold a dragon eye that opens, how to draw a dragon eye and how to draw dragon eyelids. Once finished kids can open and close their dragon eye. Kids loved it! PDF Lesson for ease in classroom use and editable powerpoint presentation for art teachers are included.
- 50 Page Editable Powerpoint Presentation
- 50 Page PDF Version of Lesson for Printing with step by step of how to fold, draw eyes and eyelids.
- How to draw a dragon eye worksheet (PDF)
- How to draw dragon eyelids worksheet (PDF)
- How to fold the dragon eye sheet (15 steps) (PDF)
- Multiple examples of students in process and finished artwork
Intended for students grade 3-6
I appreciate any feedback on my resources and am always looking for ways to make them more useful!
©2019 A Space to Create Art, LLC. All rights reserved.
Classroom Art Lessons, Homeschool Art Lessons, Dragon Eyes, Fun Elementary Art Lesson, Easy Elementary Art Lesson. Dragon Art Lesson, Dragon Eyes that Open and Close Art Lesson