Interactive Art History: Intro to Cubism: Picasso: Braque: & Research ProjectRegular price $6.00 Save $-6.00
★ Engage younger students in art history using this fully digital, 360° immersive art experience! Perfect as an introduction to Cubism or Picasso. ★ Teach students about Pablo Picasso, Georges Braque, and Cubism by allowing students to explore this interactive gallery of the Cubist art movement. Created with younger students in mind, they will play puzzles and games, watch videos, listen to an audio file and complete a fully digital artist biography on Cubism.
Once in the interactive gallery students will click on the icons to explore and learn about the artists and Cubism. Students will interact with a 360° environment to learn about and play games associated with the art movement.
- Complete a word search using terms associated with Cubism
- Play a matching game using Picasso's Cubist paintings
- Learn fun facts about Cubism using an Interactive Presentation
- Watch YouTube video: What is Cubism?
- Go inside Picasso's Bowl of Fruit, Violin and Bottle with an Animated Video
- Listen to museum curator speaking about the Development of Cubism
- Complete a Digital Research Project on Cubism
- Complete an Art Prompt: Choose an object outdoors to draw in pencil. Draw the object from three separate perspectives.
Tips for Teachers: Check your school's website filter before beginning the interactive art experience. You will need access to:
- (OPTIONAL) Google Earth
- Word Wall
Before purchasing, please check to make sure you and your students will be able to use the sites listed above by clicking on the test website link above. It is your responsibility to make sure the links will work before purchasing.
I love seeing student artwork! Share yours with me!
@spacetocreateart on Instagram
A Space to Create Art on Facebook
A Space to Create Art on Pinterest
Follow me at A Space to Create Art
©2022 A Space to Create. All rights reserved.