Found Poetry - Blackout Poetry Traditional & Digital LessonRegular price $7.00 Save $-7.00
Now with Fully Digital Version of Found Poetry! Students love this lesson that allows them to create their own poem from words found on the page of a book. Art lesson centers around creating a piece of artwork based on the core idea of the poem and the Language Arts piece on finding poetic words and phrases to create a memorable poem with a central idea. Now students can create their found poetry online in google slides!
- 4 Page Lesson Plan with National Standards for Visual Arts and Common Core Standards for English Language Arts; Big idea, Essential questions, Objectives, Instructional Materials, Supplies and detailed process. Also included are Resource links, vocabulary and rubric. All editable.
- 31 page PowerPoint with step-by-step instructions
- 2 video demonstrations as video links
- Editable rubric created in Word
- Digital Found Poetry Template
- Digital Found Poetry Slides (and PPT) step-by-step presentation
- Full Demonstration Video on how to create Digital Found Poetry
I love seeing student artwork! Share yours with me on Instagram @spacetocreateart.
Copyright information: All examples of traditional found poetry were created by myself and/or my art students and are used with express permission. Cover art by Sabrina Wingren. Photos in the digital version are courtesy of Pixabay.com. Pixabay is free to use for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
©2017 & ©2020 A Space to Create