Edgar Allan Poe Biography Mini-Escape -Middle School ELA Author Interactive GameRegular price $4.00 Save $-4.00
This Edgar Allan Poe Biography Mini-Escape game is a one-lock escape room that introduces your students to Author Edgar Allan Poe in a fun and engaging way. This fully interactive biography game has students read an animated biography of the author, read animated slides of selected works, interesting facts, and quotes, then watch a short video. Finally, they play a game to solve the clue and win the escape! This escape room is completely paperless and requires no prep other than sharing the link.
The benefits of this mini-version are that it is perfect for use in combination with a research project based on Edgar Allan Poe or as an introduction to the author. It is self-contained and the information will enable students to learn about and/or fill out a research biography project. It is perfect for a 35-45 minute class period, leaving time for students to open computers, link, and learn about the author.
- Great for introducing students to author Edgar Allan Poe if reading The Tell-Tale Heart, The Raven, Tamerlane and Other Poems, The Fall of the House of Usher, Tales of the Grotesque and Arabesque, The Gold Bug and more.
- Everything is contained within the escape, there are no outside links
- Great as a companion piece to any research biography project
- Students demonstrate their knowledge through a matching game and code.
- A completion phrase is provided to students as proof they completed the escape.
- Step-by-step teacher instructions with answer key is provided
- Printable Biography Notes Sheet and notes for students to use with escape are included!
- This project aligns with English Language Arts, Literacy, Informational Texts, Biography Research, Nonfiction, Literature.
©2021 A Space to Create Art, Author Biography Mini-Escape™, All rights reserved. Concept, Game Play, and Content created by Sabrina Wingren. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or profit in any way from the use of this escape room without permission. This includes sites such as outschool where you are teaching a lesson for profit.