Let's Draw! Holiday Workbook - Drawing Guide; How-to Draw Santa, Elf, NutcrackerRegular price $6.00 Save $-6.00
Ho! Ho! Ho! This drawing workbook is full of holiday drawing fun that your students will love! You will find a teacher instructions page, a fast-motion video demonstration of Santa being drawn. With 12 separate step-by-step drawing pages and 3 different levels of difficulty plus coloring sheets and activities, this workbook would be great for any age group.
(8) Coloring Sheets (Recommended: Grades K-1)
Create your own Branch with Ornaments (Recommended: Grades K-3)
Fast Motion Video Demonstration
(12) Drawing Guides for the Holidays (Recommended: Grades 2 and Up)
- Evergreen Branch
- Santa Face
- Elf Face
- Santa Standing
- Santa with Greeting
- Christmas Gnome
- Nutcracker Mouse
- Nutcracker Ballerina
- Create your own Ornament Branch
- Write a Letter to Santa
Ways to use in your classroom:
- As independent project work
- In conjunction with other projects that you are teaching.
- Great for Greeting Cards, Journals, Illustration projects, and more!
- As early finisher work
- As Sketchbook prompts
- As sub lessons