In this Blinking Origami Dragon Eye Elementary art students will make origami come alive!
- Medium: Colored Pencil or Oil Pastels
- Project Length: 2-3 days
- Grade: 3-8
- Learn to blend colors
- Learn to fold origami using a specific technique
- 12” x 12” squares of drawing paper
- Pencils and Erasers
- Sharpie Markers
- Colored pencils or pastels
- Copies of how-to worksheets and PowerPoint from lesson.
There are several process steps in this lesson:
- Folding the Paper - See the demonstration below!
- Drawing the Dragon Eye
- Drawing the Dragon Eyelids
Here is the student process from start to finish!
Student Final Piece Examples:
Students will love this process lesson of folding and then creating their unique dragon's eye through shape and color! Click the links below to see the easy steps and lesson plans!
Demonstration video, how-to worksheets and presentation can be found by clicking the image below.