Zendoodle Hand Self Portraits - Back to School Middle, High School Art & ELARegular price $6.00 Save $-6.00
Get to know your new students with this fun, engaging activity perfect for back-to-school. Students create their own self-portrait using their hand print, zentangle designs narrative describing who they are. Art lesson centers around creating a piece of artwork based on a core idea, who they are as a person, and the Language Arts piece on writing a stream-of-consciousness about who they are as a person.
- 4 Page Lesson Plan with National Standards for Visual Arts and Common Core Standards for English Language Arts; Big idea, Essential questions, Objectives, Instructional Materials, Supplies and detailed process. Also included are Resource links, vocabulary and rubric. All editable.
- 25 page PowerPoint with step-by-step instructions
- Student samples of Hand Self-Portraits
- Doodle Starter Sheets that include steps on how to create 12 different zentangle patterns
- 2 video demonstration links
©2021 A Space to Create Art, LLC.