Visual Art Distance Learning Online - Keith Haring - One Week UnitRegular price $5.00 Save $-5.00
This resource is a digital link to a website that takes students through a week of lessons on the artist Keith Haring. In response to the urgent need for teachers to provide e-learning or remote learning, this is a condensed, new format of my current Art History Workbook on Keith Haring. Everything is online with links to worksheet downloads. Please look at the preview video for a detailed look at what this is!
How does it work?
Clicking the link provided in the PDF will take parents/students to a website that has 5 days of activities. Activities are based on the DBAE educational program and includes art history, art analysis and art creation.
- Great for remote learning and easy for parents to use
- Homepage website takes students through the lessons they are to do each day.
- Rubric is included at the end of the website.
- Students are encouraged to work longer on the final project. (more than the 2 days provided)
- Great for e-learning, just send the links to parents email and they're off to learn about Keith Haring from home!
- Please take a look at the preview
- Make sure your district will allow you to view/download shared google documents and if not, that you (or your students/parents from home) can access them on a personal google drive.
- The idea behind this resource is that it is all online and can be accessed via the internet, not hard copies.
- This is new territory for us all. Please contact me with any issues via email so that we can work together to fix them at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Many artists have troubled and difficult lives. PLEASE be sure you want your students to research and understand this artist before purchasing. Any feedback left that has to do with the lifestyle or life events of the artist do not reflect the quality of this resource.**