Ray Bradbury Biography Mini-Escape - Middle School ELA Interactive BiographyRegular price $4.00 Save $-4.00
This Ray Bradbury Digital Biography Mini-Escape game is a one-lock escape room that introduces your students to Author Ray Bradbury in a fun and engaging way. This fully interactive biography has students read an animated biography of the author, animated slides of selected works, interesting facts, and quotes, then watch a short video. Finally, they play a content-related game to demonstrate their knowledge and solve the clue and win the escape! This escape room is completely paperless and requires no prep other than sharing the link.
The benefits of this mini-version are that it is perfect for use in combination with a research project based on Ray Bradbury or as an introduction to the author. It is self-contained and the information will enable students to learn about and/or fill out the research biography project sheet included. It is perfect for a 35-45 minute class period, leaving time for students to open computers, link, and learn about the author.
- Great for introducing students to author Ray Bradbury and selected works: Fahrenheit 451, The Martian Chronicles, Something Wicked This Way Comes, Dandelion Wine, The Illustrated Man and Farewell Summer.
- Everything is contained within the escape, there are no outside links
- Link to Printable Biography Notes Sheet and notes for students to use with escape is included!
- Link to Key for Biography Notes Sheet are included
- Great as a companion piece to any research biography project on this author
- Students demonstrate their knowledge through a matching game and code and biography notes sheet.
- A completion phrase is provided to students as proof they completed the escape.
- Step-by-step teacher instructions with answer key is provided
- This project aligns with English Language Arts, Literacy, Informational Texts, Biography Research, Nonfiction, Literature.
Digital Escape Room Tip:
Before purchasing, please check to make sure you and your students will be able to use this site by clicking on the test website link above. It is your responsibility to make sure the link will work before purchasing. Feedback left for technical issues does not reflect the function of this escape room.
©2021 A Space to Create Art, Author Biography Mini-Escape™, All rights reserved. Concept, Game Play, and Content created by Sabrina Wingren. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or profit in any way from the use of this escape room without permission. This includes sites such as outschool where you are teaching a lesson for profit.