Introduction to Art - Semester Long High School or Middle School Art CurriculumRegular price $204.99 Sale price $125.00 Save $79.99
With an Elements and Principles of Art focus this course includes full lessons for each of the elements and principles of art, presentations, mini-lessons, worksheets, sub lessons and posters for your classroom. This full visual art curriculum includes a scope and sequence chart that explains how to implement and structure your high school art class, setting you and your students up for success. Perfect to use as a beginning high school art curriculum.
It includes big ideas/key concepts and elements/principles of art covered, national visual arts standards, student activities, assessments and differentiation for lessons included in this curricula bundle.
This curricula includes everything you need to teach a full semester of high school art or year long course of middle school art. The lessons cover art history, drawing, collage, oil pastels, painting and sculpture. From an icebreaker to a culminating project, each lesson includes a detailed lesson plan based on national visual art standards, worksheets and presentations making teaching art easy.
- Scope and Sequence chart detailing Lessons, Media, Concepts, Standards, Assessments and Differentiation for the 18 week high school course.
- Full Materials List
- Course Syllabus (as Bonus File)
- 12 Detailed Lesson plans with national standards, big ideas, essential questions, supplies, goals, objectives, step-by-step instructions and vocabulary that cover drawing, collage, oil pastels, painting and sculpture.
- 12 Editable Rubrics as Student Self-Evaluations
- Assessment as written Analysis (Intro to Kandinsky)
- 17 Presentations
- Art Exhibition, Portfolio and Reflection Guidelines
- 54 Mini-Lessons on Elements of Art and Principles of Design
- 36 Informational Worksheets on the Elements of Art and Principles of Design
- (90 Worksheets Total)
©2019 A Space to Create
These files are the intellectual property of A Space to Create and Sabrina Wingren. They may not be shared with other teachers, friends or online.