Diary of Anne Frank Special Exhibit - 360° Interactive Learning EnvironmentRegular price $8.00 Save $-8.00
⭐ Introduce students to Anne Frank and her diary through this 360° interactive learning environment. ⭐ Students will learn about Anne Frank in this interactive special exhibit that features excerpts from her diary, an audio diary excerpt, and videos about Anne and her family. In order to continue from the first learning experience to the next, students will complete an assessment based on what they've learned at each station.
⭐ Why students will learn from it⭐
This engaging immersive activity allows students to explore an imaginary special exhibit and learn about Anne Frank and her diary. Everything is interactive and easy to navigate.
⭐ A perfect introduction to The Diary of Anne Frank ⭐ This engaging and interactive, immersive learning experience has students complete 5 learning stations. With no printing, copying, or cutting and a full teacher guide with answers, this digital learning experience is ready to use.
Once in the interactive gallery students will click on the icons to explore and learn about Anne Frank.
Here's what's inside the special exhibit:
LEARNING STATION #1:
- Watch- Who is Anne Frank Video
- Key to Station - Quiz based on video
LEARNING STATION #2:
- Read - (10) Excerpts from Anne Frank's Diary
- Key to Station - Text Evidence Match-Up based on diary excerpts
LEARNING STATION #3:
- Listen - To an excerpt from Anne Frank's Diary
- Key to Station - Crossword Puzzle based on an audio excerpt
LEARNING STATION #4:
- Watch - Short Video of the Frank family and WW II.
- Read - Timeline of the Frank family during World War II.
- Key to Station - Sort events from WWII and the Frank family using a timeline
LEARNING STATION #5:
- Key to Station - Complete Wordsearch based on Vocabulary from diary excerpts
Extra: (from The Anne Frank House website)
Read more about Anne Frank's Diary
See a typical day in the Secret Annex
See the Secret Annex
Why teach it?
- It's a perfect way to introduce Anne Frank's Diary of a Young Girl
- Great in combination with any unit on Anne Frank
- It reinforces logic and reasoning skills
- It promotes cooperative learning and deductive reasoning
- Perfect for English Language Arts
Interactive Learning Environment
CLICK HERE to test whether the websites used in this interactive learning experience work in your classroom.
Before purchasing, please check to make sure you and your students will be able to use these sites by clicking on the test website link above. It is your responsibility to make sure the links will work before purchasing.
Fair Use Rationale:
Full Concept, Interactivity, Storyline, and all Environmental backgrounds, were conceived and created by Sabrina Wingren. All artwork is either original or commercially licensed from freepik, Adobe stock &/or pixabay.
Music is commercially licensed from Fesliyan Studios.
©2022 A Space to Create. All rights reserved. Full Concept, Interactivity, Storyline, and all Environmental backgrounds were created by Sabrina Wingren. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or profit in any way from the use of this interactive learning environment without permission. This includes sites such as outschool where you are teaching a lesson for profit.
Follow me at A Space to Create Art
©2022 A Space to Create Art, LLC. All rights reserved.